drift away
ok and now i'm going to introduce my favorite chara from anime/manga :)

1. Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)

THIS IS THE BEST CHARA I'VE EVER KNOWN AND IT'S SOMEHOW REALLY LOOKS LIKE ME, IN THE PAST. first i really like tsundere charas and Haruhi really have a strong tsundere character. cold at the first, angers at the second, and sweet at last. Haruhi seems

2. Miria (Claymore)

Miria is my favorite warrior ever. both of us have the same hairstyle (the difference is: miria have no bangs. second rule, i prefer speedy (not that ISP!) warrior. her Phantom Mirage techniques sure help a lot in battle. Miria has got high-level leadership quality which saved 7 from 24 warriors when Pieta was invaded by Isley. She practised hard and created a new technique, the Phantom Mirage after the seven years timeskip.

3. Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)

Believe it or not, i used to look like Hinata (not by the appearance) when I was little. Can't express my own feelings, even if I could it must be hard. I know this feeling may change at last, and finally, yeah! (?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment.