drift away
janvier

nothing really interesting just me and my sleeping problems, really... i just installed a yellow lamp above my bed a few weeks ago, and i haven't turned on my room's lamp ever since. it makes me feel a whole lot better for some reason.

(also i lost my music sense i'm so sorry i'm trying so hard to cool down my kpop fever) but here are songs i put on replay most this month:

déjà-boo jonghyun ft. zion.t
i definitely saw you somewhere before
it doesn’t matter when i saw you
i can’t even remember where i saw you
mono-drama jonghyun
daydreaming about this by myself is okay
i know it's funny to compare myself,
even i think i'm pathetic
selene 6.23 shinee
so i called you with a fluttering heart
but there’s no answer 

i guess i can never reach you
let me know bangtan boys
it’s not that i still have feelings for you
i know we can’t work out
but why does it feel like i’m having indigestion?

i would like to thank not only God but also kim jonghyun for going solo and releasing base and consider yourselves lucky i didn't put all of the songs in here (probably next month... lmao) hopefully next month will feature happier/lighter songs since it's valentine month and even though i don't celebrate i like to get into the mood

— fun fact: jonghyun wrote three out of four songs listed above

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment.