drift away
mars
"uts"

expectation:



comeback subunit paling tenar dari sfc beranggotakan indira rizkia dan saffanah

reality:



terus.... gue mau pamer dikit yah

akhirnya

akhirnya!!!!!

I WAITED A F**KING MONTH FOR THIS

AKHIRNYA

SINGIN' HALLELUJAH YOU GOT ME SINGIN HALLELUJAH

alhamdulillah dapet versi yang diinginkan walaupun gue ga pesen secara spesifik ke mas2nya wkwk makasih ya mas you know me so well :D

mix: non title track nicest solos. 'nuff said.

juliette jonghyun (solo ver.)
when you look at me with those eyes
i want to hold you in my arms
but you're playing with my desperation
ace taemin
i’ll show you love, fights, sad goodbyes
will we have this typical cycle?
you don’t need to worry about that
 
this ain't it taeyang
if we bump into each other, what would happen?
would i hide from you amongst the crowd
even if it’s only a waste of insignificant feelings.
i'd include something from base but let's save that for another time nah the original juliette sucks and jonghyun (and minho) wrote juliette so that song is technically theirs

gue nangis livestream tokyo dome ok don't judge me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a comment.